Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BAHASA INGGRIS UNTUK TOURIST GUIDE- PEMANDU WISATA DI BALI



Hi, everybody.
I am  Putu Agus, your tour guide for today. We're going to be pulling up to the hotel in just a few minutes. Please sit back and enjoy the view of the ocean on the left hand side of the bus as we enter the city. I ask that you remain in your seats until we have come to a complete stop. Our agent  Nicole will be meeting us at the bus to help you with your bags. Please double check to make sure your bag has been taken off the bus. On behalf of Bali Top Travel Tours, have a wonderful vacation in Bali, the Paradise Island and I hope to see you tomorrow at the information session.
Welcome.
My name is Ketut. On behalf of Bali Top Tour  I'd like to welcome you all to Paradise Island, the Island of gods.
Right now I'd like to take a minute to familiarize you with the area and tell a brief safety precaution. You have to fasten safety belts and remain seated until we reach our destination.
I am your guide and will support you during the tour. I promise you are going to enjoy your stay here in Bali. This is a beautiful, quiet city where you can relax, sit by the beach, enjoy great meals and feel very safe. You can walk into town and enjoy the various handycrafts or take a moonlit walk along the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Tolong buat lagi dengan obyek wisata yang lain dan lebih detai

    ReplyDelete